Term of Use
Welcome to Heartathon website and app services, an online entertainment service provided by Heartathon (“Heartathon” or “We” or “Us”). This policy is intended to cover the uses for all of the site.
Health Care Disclaimer
The content and services offered herein are here to entertain readers / website visitors / app visitors/ any other channels of Heartathon. Nothing in the content or services should be considered or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional heart care or health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. None of the services offered through this website represents or warrants that any particular service or product is safe, appropriate or effective for you. We advise users to always seek the consultation of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately.
The Site is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. This website is not directed for use by children under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
Terms of Agreement
When using website, app, or social media pages of Heartathon, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party
- Use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws
- Use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party
- Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity
- Attempt to disable, “hack” or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website
Also, if you use any part of the Site requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Termination of Use
Heartathon may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time. Heartathon reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Site at any time without prior notice.
Blogs and Interactive Media
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to Heartathon site, app or social media pages, you give Heartathon the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to Heartathon website, app, or social media pages, you agree you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Heartathon in its sole discretion
- Post advertisements of solicitations for business
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person including but not limited to a spouse, child or sibling
- Allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”
Heartathon reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Terminate a user’s access to the entire Site or specific features such as the blog
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
You agree that you will indemnify Heartathon against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to materials you have posted or other actions taken by you on the Site.
You understand and agree that Heartathon site and any services, content or information contained on or provided by Heartathon site is provided on an “as is” basis. Heartathon does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, information or service provided through the service. In addition, Heartathon does not guarantee that use of Heartathon properties will be free from technological difficulties including, but not limited to, unavailability of information, downtime, service disruptions, viruses or worms, and you understand that you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
Errors on Heartathon Site
Content of the Heartathon website is subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Heartathon reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions without the prior notice.
Limitations of Liability
The use of the Site is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Heartathon be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this service, or sites accessed through this service, and/or content or information provided herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using the service. User, hereby, acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content and services available through the site.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other sites operated by third parties, including but not limited to third party sites that may display Heartathon logo (“Third Party Site,” “Third Party Sites”). These links are available for your convenience and are intended only to enable access to these Third Party Sites and for no other purpose.
If you have any questions about the Service, please Contact us.