What data do we collect?
Heartathon collects the following data:
- Personal Information (including name, email, phone number, etc.)
- The site cookies
How do we collect data?
You directly provide Heartathon with most of the data that we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our informational services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via mail.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – We will send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To show ads – We may customize ads displayed to you based on your interaction with our website.
What are your data protection rights?
Heartathon would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Heartathon for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Heartathon correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Heartathon to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Heartathon erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Heartathon restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Heartathon’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Heartathon transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us.
How to contact us
For more information, read our terms and conditions.